Friday, August 14, 2009

Personal view about ‘Kaminey’ (Rascals!) ;)



Taking into consideration that I watched a movie in theater after ‘Dev D’, it can be understood that I would have enjoyed it anyways :p. Whatever, I liked the movie because I love ‘Piggy chops’ J. She is awesome in this movie too. ;)



Vishal Bhardwaj has done a great job in this movie. The movie is all about twins (Shahid kapoor), who are totally different in their lifestyle but somehow connected. They both have speaking problem. J The whole movie revolves around a ‘Guitar’. It has lots of violence, drama, Comic dialogues by Charlie (“Favere Favere agar koi ufka chehra dekh le toh faam tak maeyat pakki famjho”) etc. etc. This movie is full of entertainment. As in all Hindi movies, this movie also has a Happy Ending.

The director has also touched sensitive issues like ‘outsiders’ in Mumbai. He has shown that ‘Life is all about choices we make, even if we don’t make a choice, that will also be counted as a choice’.

Overall, a very nice movie to watch. Dhan tana naan!!! J

3 comments:

  1. I have just come from theatre watching Kaminey. I somehow don't agree with reviews with 4.5 stars. I would still give it 2 stars. Reason: It was not a new theme but a old one told from a different angle. Movie got repetitve in quite a few scenes with some scenes giving ur mind enough time to wander! Not a very gripping new tale told in a perfect manner that it could earn 4.5 stars!!

    However lastly we could see how kaminey all characters were ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of fact I liked the whole movie bcos of shahid kapoor n his acting, the story was ok ok types. I would rather call it entertaining n wud surely go fr the 2nd time if got a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for dropping in few lines in my blog :) Not writing these days?? I came to see if I missed commenting but guess you r quite busy with work :) Koi baat nahi.. you keep commenting :P btw.. I changed to wordpress now..
    http://vineetasdiary.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete